Which Is Best Smartphone Maker?

Best Smartphone Maker

Last updated September 15th, 2013 at 10:15 pm

Are you tired of managing everything yourself? Are you tired of forgetting most important tasks of your life? Don’t you want something to assist you in your all day-to-day activities? You may keep your tasks unmanaged or take the right decision and buy a Smartphone for yourself. And when it is the time to buy a smartphone, you will definitely want to buy the best one.


Well, in order to determine which smartphone company in best in the market, you will have to carry out a little research. In this post, I will be telling you about some of the best smartphone makers so you can make a wise purchase in the end.

Best Smartphone Maker
Best Smartphone Maker

What is meant by a smartphone?

You better not get confused between a basic mobile phone and a smartphone. A smartphone is basically a mobile phone but it has got endless features. First of all you should know which company produces the best Smartphone across the globe. You should know the detailed statistics of top Smartphone manufacturers.

According to the study, Apple is the top vendor of smartphone in the US. Not only US, but people use it in other places as well.

Quarterly sales

According to sales reports revealed by majority of the smartphone making companies, Apple is the one that is leading the market. However, if we talk about the mobile operating system then Google’s Android is leading the market. Samsung, Motorola, LG, HTC and Sony are some companies that are doing great in this industry. Samsung has sold more than 20 million units of Galaxy SIII’s so far. On the other hand, Apple has also sold more than 10 million units of its new device called iPhone 5 in only a couple of months.

Market Share

At this time, the smartphone market is showing a very simple picture. Around 72% of market share is of Google’s Android smartphone and remaining 28% is shared by Apple and other smartphone manufacturers.

Once upon a Blackberry

There was a time when Blackberry was one of the top contenders in smartphone market but time has changed now and this company holds a very small share in this industry.

Is it Nokia?

Of course, we cannot call this debate off without talking about Nokia that was the leading mobile phone making company at one time. They have also moved to smartphone and Nokia Lumia series is doing great but still, Nokia has a long way to go.

Who is it then?

At this time, there are only two companies that are fighting a front line battle. One is Apple and the other is Samsung. In my personal view, it doesn’t matter whether you buy an Apple device or a Samsung one, you will really enjoy the experience. If we talk about Apple specifically then they have got nothing but iPhone. However, you should not under estimate the power of iPhone as this is the most popular smartphone all over the world. On the other hand, Samsung has got very good variety as well.

Which smartphone do you like? Are you an iOS or Android Lover? Do let us know in comments section.

RoundPulse.com is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, and we get a commission on purchases made through our links.