Last updated September 20th, 2013 at 05:59 pm
Are you struggling to figure out how to market your business and looking for more free ways to promote your business? You‘ve come to the right place. Google+ has now added another feature by adding business pages to its arsenal of social media tools, and now you can register your business as well. Google+ business pages are a wonderful marketing tool for your business. Now it is a good time to claim your free Google+ business page to promote you online business.
Google Plus Business Page in 10 Easy Steps
1. Create a Personal Profile on Google Plus
2. Find out people that you want to connect with and add them to your circles.
3. Click on home icon to go to your new stream
4. Click on Create a Google+ page link, under the Google+ pages heading.
5. On create a Google+ page select a suitable category for you.
Kindly consider company, Institution or organization for this example.
6. Add your company complete information as mention
Page Name: Enter your business name.
Website: Optional field, it is more valuable if you have your website, it will help users to discover it more easily.
Category: Select a category from list (for example Information Technology)
Audience Appropriateness: It determine that your page will be publicly visible for, any
Google+ user, user 18 and older, user 21 and older, alcohol related,
Terms of Service: (Required).
7. Click the CREATE button
8. Customize your page public profile. Add more details to help people find your business on Google+ by adding the following
● Add company tagline (10 words to describe your business)
● Add a company logo which can be uploaded from your computer or from Google+ personal profile.
9. Get the word out to tell everyone about your new page on Google+. Facebook, Twitter etc.
10. Click the FINISH button when you are done sharing.
Now is when the real fun begins. Google has some unique ideas on how to promote your page.
Start a conversation
Start sharing photos gallery, videos, links, and other interesting content publicly.
Connect your website
Grow your audience by making it easy for people to find and recommend your page.
Place the Google+ badge on your site.
Build Your Circles
Once people add your page to their circles, you can add them back. Use your circles to
get the right message to the right people.
Google+ Direct Connect, Hangouts and adding a +1 Button to your website.