Last updated July 11th, 2018 at 08:54 pm
Personal identification information
We may collect personal identification information from Users in a variety of ways in connection with activities, services, features or resources we make available on our Site. Users may be asked for, as appropriate, name, email address. Users may, however, visit our Site anonymously. We will collect personal identification information from Users only if they voluntarily submit such information to us. Users can always refuse to supply personally identification information, except that it may prevent them from engaging in certain Site related activities.
Non-personal identification information
We may collect non-personal identification information about Users whenever they interact with our Site. Non-personal identification information may include the browser name, the type of computer and technical information about Users means of connection to our Site, such as the operating system and the Internet service provider’s utilized and other similar information.
Our website makes the log file of every visitor of our website. This log file contain information like IP addresses, ISP, date, time, browser type, referring page, exit page, demographic information and also the number of clicks. We use this information to analyze the trends and improve our website content. We do not sell or share log files of our visitors with third party. This information has been used only to analyze trends and improve the content of our website.
Web browser cookies
Our website does not contain any content which is not suitable for the children. The people of any age can visit our website and it is safe for everyone. We do not collect information about children under 18. In case parents or guardians know that their children have shared any of their personal information, they can contact with us. We will remove such information from our files immediately.
How we use collected information
Roundpulse may collect and use Users personal information for the following purposes:
– To improve customer service – Information you provide helps us respond to your customer service requests and support needs more efficiently.
– To send periodic emails – We may use the email address to respond to their inquiries, questions, and/or other requests. If User decides to opt-in to our mailing list, they will receive emails that may include company news, updates, related product or service information, etc. If at any time the User would like to unsubscribe from receiving future emails, they may do so by contacting us via our Site.
How we protect your information
We adopt appropriate data collection, storage and processing practices and security measures to protect against unauthorized access, alteration, disclosure or destruction of your personal information, username, password, transaction information and data stored on our Site.
Sharing your personal information
We do not sell, trade, or rent Users personal identification information to others. We may share generic aggregated demographic information not linked to any personal identification information regarding visitors and users with our business partners, trusted affiliates and advertisers for the purposes outlined above.
Third party websites
Users may find advertising or other content on our Site that link to the sites and services of our partners, suppliers, advertisers, sponsors, licensors and other third parties. We do not control the content or links that appear on these sites and are not responsible for the practices employed by websites linked to or from our Site. In addition, these sites or services, including their content and links, may be constantly changing. These sites and services may have their own privacy policies and customer service policies. Browsing and interaction on any other website, including websites which have a link to our Site, is subject to that website’s own terms and policies.
ome of the leading sites used to monetize websites are linked on this page, where you can view each of their respective Privacy Policies.
If you wish to disable cookies, you may do so through your individual browser options. More detailed information about cookie management with specific web browsers can be found at the browsers’ respective websites.
Amazon Affiliate Disclosure
Roundpulse is a participant in the Amazon Services LLC Associates Program, an affiliate advertising program designed to provide a means for website owners to earn advertising fees by advertising and linking to amazon(.com, .co.uk, .ca etc) and any other website that may be affiliated with Amazon Service LLC Associates Program.
How we use your information
- To understand that what does our visitor like
- To improve our website content on visitors demand
- To ensure that our services are functioning smoothly
- To offer and improve our content and services
- To provide technical information and support to visitors
- To show better advertise to our visitors on the basis of cookies files
- To advertise products and services of third party
- To understand any problem in our server and services
- To administer our website, content and services
- To get in touch with our visitors
- To improve the personalized experience of our visitors when they visit our website
Your acceptance of these terms
By using this Site, you signify your acceptance of this policy. If you do not agree to this policy, please do not use our Site. Your continued use of the Site following the posting of changes to this policy will be deemed your acceptance of those changes.
Update Date : 01-06-2018