The most awaited Samsung Galaxy Note 3 is coming to all of the US cellular networks in October. Starting from AT&T on October 1st all of the top US cellular companies will be releasing brand new Samsung Galaxy Note 3 during the first two weeks of October. Galaxy Note 3 is much powerful than its predecessor Galaxy Note 2. With features like 2.3 Ghz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU, 1080p HD video and 13 Mega Pixel camera its attracting buyers and investors from all over the world. But Sprint, Verizon, At&t and T-Mobile will be releasing it on the following dates.
AT&T: October 1st
T-Mobile: October 2nd
Sprint: October 4th
Verizon: October 10th
Verizon have America’s most wide 4G LTE network but it will be releasing Samsung Galaxy Note 3 after all other top level US cellular networks. This time Samsung have made a lot of changes in the latest version of Galaxy Note, below are the some main changes in the tablet:
1. CPU is upgraded from 2.3 GHz Qualcomm Snapdragon 800 CPU from 1.6 GHz CPU.
2. Size of the screen is also increased to 5.7 Inches.
3. Resolution is increased to 1080X1920 from 720X1280.
4. Camera is upgraded to 13 Mega pixels from 8 Mega Pixels.
5. Software is updated to Android 4.3 from Android 4.1.
Galaxy Note 3 will be available from Sprint at contract which will cost $349.99, On T-Mobile $199.99 ( Upfront ) and $720 ( Retail price ), On Verizon $299 ( Contract ) and $699 ( Retail ) and On AT&T it Samsung Galaxy Note 3 will cost $299 and retail price will be $700.