Last updated September 14th, 2013 at 11:46 pm
Google is not only popular as a search engine but it also offers some very useful tools that we might not aware of. For instance, Google Ad-sense, Gmail, Maps and many more. Therefore, obviously hackers try very hard to hack account password details. If your account has been hacked then it is very difficult to recover it if the hacker changes your current password.
Google provides you a few options to recover your hacked account. Your detailed answers will help them ensure that you’re the actual account holder and only you get access to your account. However, in this tutorial you can find the way to recover your hacked Gmail account. Follow these steps with me:
Step 1: Open your browser and log on to Gmail homepage and click on ‘Can’t access your account?’ link.
Step 2: Enter your proper Gmail account address and press continue.
Step 3: Click on “Verify your identity” link under continue button.
Step 4: Verify your identity by answering multiple questions about your account step by step.
- Enter any other email account you have
- Enter your Last password
- Enter your mother name, it is an optional question you may skip this.
- Your email address of up to five frequently emailed contacts, it also an optional question.
- Select other Google products you use and click ‘Submit’ button
- That’s it, you have done. After a few hours you will receive an email at the contact email address you provided at the start.
Did you find this tutorial helpful? do share your experience with us using the comments area below.