When you starts using Twitter, your first main question is that, how do I get more Twitter followers? You start to follow the famous people; an artist, a sportsman, Politian etc. But you notice that they don’t follow you back. Then you start to get into chatting and follow the people related to you and suddenly you have ten, then twenty, then fifty and with a hard work and
patience you have 100, but you have desire for more followers.
1. First you define you’re areas of Interest.
2. Try to find influential users in your interest whether they are writer, consultant, designer, a technology expert, manager or a blogger like you.
3. User who follow you must possess strong statistics, experienced and of good human behavior. I would like to share the fact that between 20-30 percent users will be reciprocal and follow you back. Twitter does not limit the number restriction of followers you can have.
4. In addition, every user can follow 1,000 people total. If you’ve followed two thousand or more users, there are limits to the number of additional users you can follow; this limit is different for different users.
- It is recommended that follow 200-300 per day.
- You should follow different selected influences, not all of them.
- You can use http://twitter.com to search for users who are talking about your topic.
5. Once you have followed more than 1000 users
- During this week you will find how you and your community gradually grow, some will send you direct message or tweets
- Starts talking to people you are following; give a kind reply to their comments.
- Begin to share content like articles, videos, photos, etc.
- Start creating your own blog and create content.
6. After a week you will probably have about 500 followers. Now how do you keep it longer if no one is following you back? Well it is relatively easy. Here I will show you the most basic way to do it without any tools.
- Sign in to www.twitter.com
- Go to”Following” or “Followers”.
- Enter one of the users you follow
- Un-follow users who are not Following you back on Twitter
- Do it slowly because to twitter this can be considered spam.
Found this tutorial how to get 1000 followers on twitter helpful? Share with your friends and also share any other tips to get followers on tiwtter.