We all want to get as much free space in cloud storage website as possible. If I’m wrong then you can correct me in the comments section. Today, I’m going to tell you about how a person can get free extra space on Dropbox. I know that they are already offering a 2GB of free space when you sign up for their services but very few people know that they can win more free space just by associating their social media accounts with their Dropbox account. What do you need more when you can get a total of 768MB of free space without paying a single penny? If you have been looking for a solution to increase the free space in your Dropbox account then you are at the right place at the moment. In this post, I will tell you one trick with the help of which you can easily increase your Dropbox space.
All this post has to do with your social media life and especially twitter. You must be following numerous people on twitter but if you are not following Twitter then it is the right time to start following them because they are giving away free space to all those people that start following them on twitter. What do you say; this is not an expensive deal at all is it? All you need to do is to follow their twitter account and that’s it. Well, if you are really going to follow them on twitter then you should also like their fan page on Facebook as well because it will earn you another extra 128 MB of free space.
So, let me make it straight and clear for you so you can have a clear idea in your mind. Since you want to get free space in your Dropbox account and I’m telling you that with the help of your social media profiles, you can do that so let me explain it to you a little.
First, you should log into your Dropbox account by going to www.dropbox.com and then you should sneak to this URL www.dropbox.com/free. This will show you a new screen that is shown below in the screenshot.
Now, here is what you need to do in order to claim free extra space.
- First of all, you will be asked to link your twitter account with your Dropbox account. This will take only a few seconds and once you will be done with this step, you would have claimed 128 MB of free space.
- Next, you will be asked to connect your Facebook account with your Dropbox account. This will also take only a few seconds and upon completion, you will get another 128MB for free.
- You can also follow Dropbox on twitter in next step to claim more 128MB for free. I know this is awesome, but keep reading.
- In next step, they will ask you to provide some feedback. You can write anything good and they will give you another 128MB of free space in return.
- In the second last step, they will ask you to like Dropbox on Facebook which is not a difficult thing to do to get 128MB space for free.
- Finally, they will ask you to tweet about Dropbox and you should do it happily to get another 128MB of free space.
This is it. By spending only a few minutes, you have got more than 700 MB of free space.