Android is considered as one of the leading operating system for mobile devices and with the use of android apps users can easily access to functions or programs in which they are interested just like Facebook app through which you can chat with your Facebook friends. When we talk about creating android app the very first thing that comes in our mind is about coding.
Thousands of android apps are developed everyday through coding and submitted to different online download stores. If you are interested to create android app for your blog without having any knowledge of coding, then I am sure this guide will surely help you.
Also Read : Top 3 Best Free Anti Theft Apps For Android
Use AppGeyser to Create Free Android app
With the help of online tool called as “AppGeyser” you will be able to create professional and awesome android application for your website or blog. All you need to do is to register on that website and Log in to your account , give your website details and you are done.
Follow the steps given below in order to create your first and professional android application for free:
1. First of all you need to visit the official AppGeyser website , and then click on “Create Now” or “Create App” button in order to get started.
2. Now you need to hit the Website Button as shown in the screenshot below.
3. Next You need to fill up all the information/data about your website which is required:
- Website Url : Mention the link of your blog or website
- App Name : Write down the name of android application that you want to create.
- Description : Give information about your website or blog.
- Icon: Upload the custom icon for your android app.
- Screen orientation: It depends upon the your website or blog (leave it default).
- Category: Choose the category that perfectly suits your new android application
4. You have filled all the information, now you need to Sign Up for account or you can directly log in through Facebook by clicking on Connect Facebook button.
5. Congratulations !! Your android application for blog or website has successfully been created. In order to test this android app, you need to download this app,move it to your android device and install it to test.
Additionally you can also submit your android application that you have created few minutes ago to the Google PlayStore but for that you need to spend money around $25 to get developer account. After that you will be able to submit unlimited number of android applications to your account.
I hope you liked this informative guide, if you have any query related to this tutorial, let us know through comments below.